LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Watching A Video On How Ava Says Goodbye To Her Pacifier

A friend on Facebook shared a video. I am really fond of watching videos to lessen my boredom while working online. Then I clicked and played the video. Ava is really cute even though she was really bursting into tears. At first I really laughed because she is too cute while saying goodbye to her pacifier. Then I called my mom to let her watch the video. The second time around playing the video, I was crying and I really don't know why. Maybe because of the song? Or the art of letting go to something you really used to use with? But Ava is a little girl, she needs to grow up and she needs to let go of things that she doesn't need while growing up. The essence of letting go of something is really hard. Well, it's really a hard world to grow up in.



No comments: