LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New Moon, Movie Trip


At last, I saw the movie New Moon last Saturday, December 12. Funny because I knew that almost of you already watched it on November.

What can I say about the movie? I was kind of sad on the last part when Jacob and Edward already faced to faced with Bella. I really cried when Jacob wants Bella to choose between staying as a mortal or wants to get bitten by a vampire and being a patch on Bella's broken heart.

I don't know why but I felt the emotion of Jacob being hurt. I've never been a patch in my life. I almost got to say, "Can I have Jacob for good?"

2 comments:

clarence said...

already saw this movie, though, not on the big screen (thanks to torrent) hehe, and heard that a lot of girls go gaga over Jacob. hihihi

Rox said...

hi clarence! hahaha! i'm one of them... oh em gee! ^^ lol