LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

ABS-CBN's Showtime Suspended for 20 Days


Happy New Year by the way! Hahaha! What a late greeting here in the Opinions of a Young Lass. Happy Sinulog to all Cebuanos out there and to all visitors who are coming to Cebu.

I am saddened by the suspension of Showtime because of Rosanna Roces' remarkable statement against teachers on January 7, 2010. Actually I never watched it for I was at work at that time. When I went to youtube.com and searched for it, I was shocked with the words she uttered on her mouth.

There are some things that Osang, as people call her, got the point. But she should slowed down her words and think of what to say so as not to hurt others. That's the mistake that she had already done.

No comments: