LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Maroon 5 Concert at the Big Dome Ticket Almost Sold Out

Maroon 5, my favorite band since This Love aired on the radio and I watched their music video on MTV.  I am crazy with the front man, Adam Levine. LOL and jokingly uttered and wished for a boyfriend named Adam. Uhm, no joke but my boyfriend's name is really Adam.


When I got the news that there will be a Maroon 5 concert again here in the country, I was feeling excited but the concert will be in Manila at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.  I can afford a plane ticket and the concert ticket but not the place to stay and I have no idea where to stay a clean, safe and affordable hostel.

I just read on the news that the tickets for the Maroon 5 concert at the Big Dome are almost sold out.  I am really wishing that they should have a concert in Cebu. Please Maroon 5, have a concert in Cebu. ^___^

No comments: